|Designation : المسمى الوظيفى||كبير مهندسين |
|Job Code : كود الوظيفة||JD 05|
|Date posted: تاريخ الإعلان عن الوظيفة||23/03/2021|
|Posting Expires: تاريخ نهاية الإعلان :||22/04/2021|
|Job Description – وصف الوظيفة|
|Technical and economical leading of Engine Department, especially considering the vessel’s safety, maritime environmental protection and cost management, improvement of the quality of services||Objectives: Chief Engineer (Oli Tankers) – Worldwide|
|· Responsible to the Master for the management of the Engine Department and for the safe, efficient and economical operation, maintenance and repair of the propulsive unit, boilers, all cargo handling equipment, deck machinery, fixed fire-fighting systems and in general of all machinery and electrical items onboard the vessel.|
· Ensure for the efficiency, maintenance and safe operation of the engine room and the vessel’s machinery as well as for maintenance/repair work on the ship;
· Supervising the operation and maintenance of air condition and refrigeration equipment, including environmental protection requirements
· Instructing the Engineers in their duties and as in the IMS;
· Administration and maintenance of technical documentation.
· Training and instruction of the engine crew
· To supervise the yard activities during dry-docking whenever the company’s superintendent is not present
· To verify and sign together with the Master and the Company’s Superintendent the work done list, on completion of dry-docking repairs.
· For the maintenance and repair of all machinery and electrical equipment, as well as the updating of the computerized Planned Maintenance System
· Ship Management Team
· Shipboard Emergency Team
· Onboard HSE meetings
· Safety at Work and Job Risk Assessment.
· Planning of dry-docking
· Chief Engineer Certificate of Competency.
· Marine Engineering degree.
· Holding valid STCW code A-III/2 certificates (In accordance to the Minimum Safe Manning Document (see IMO Circ. STCW.7/Circ. 24 dd. Feb. 6th, 2017).
· Good command of English & MS office skills.
· Must pass pre-employment medical including D & A Test.
Qualification Required / Minimum Requirement:
· 3years of experience on oil Tankers.
· 2years related experience in rank.
· A good knowledge of the English language is required. Arabic fluency is preferred.
· Ability to handle dangerous goods.
· Practical computer experience in Word and Excel.
|Minimum Sea Experience:|
| 3years of experience on Oil Tankers.|
Excellent communication skills.
Strong management, leadership, decision-making, problem solving and organizational skills.
Must possess sound computer proficiency.
|مع ضرورة إرفاق الأتي||· السيرة الذاتية .|
· الشهــــــادات .
· يخضع المتقدم لإمتحان المقابلة بمقر الشركة .
|تصنيف الوظيفة||كبير مهندسين|