|Designation : المسمى الوظيفى||ربان – Master|
|Job Code : كود الوظيفة||JD 01|
|Date posted: تاريخ الإعلان عن الوظيفة||23/03/2021|
|Posting Expires: تاريخ نهاية الإعلان :||22/04/2021|
|Job Description – وصف الوظيفة|
|Efficient management of the Company’s vessel with regard to safety, navigation, seamanship, and economy, in compliance with international rules and regulations||Objectives: Master (Oli Tankers) – Worldwide|
Ensures adherence with the laws of navigation and the entire body of statutes that regulate ships and seagoing matters.
Maintains the seaworthiness of the vessel and protecting the interests of the owner/organization.
Implements and monitors the Safety and Environmental Protection policies of the Safety Management System as defined in GNMTC IMS manual. Motivating the crew in the observation of those policies.
Overall command of all personnel and operations aboard the ship.
Makes decisions with respect to safety and pollution prevention and to request assistance from the appropriate source.
Responsible for, and has full authority for, ensuring that the vessel under his command fully complies with Company’s and statutory requirements. He should immediately advise the DPA, Tech. Manager & Ops Manager if, for any reason, he is unable to comply with those requirements. In addition, he shall ensure that industry codes and guidelines are properly implemented
Responsible for the safety of the ship and her crew and cargo, for pollution prevention and for the quality of the cargo transport. He is the ultimate authority on board the ship. He may take whatever decision he considers necessary for the safety of life at sea and for the protection of the marine environment.
Supervise cargo loading and unloading and ballast handling planning, operations and controls;
Provides for preparation of the ship and assistance during statutory and class surveys as well as SIRE inspections and the inspections requested by the Company;
· Shipboard emergency team
· Onboard HSE Committee meeting
· Contacts to Flag and port authorities
· Job Risk Assessment.
· Planning of dry-docking
· Master Unlimited COC.
· Holding valid STCW code A-II/2 certificates include Advance Oil Tanker & Advance Chemical Tanker (In accordance to the Minimum Safe Manning Document (see IMO Circ. STCW.7/Circ. 24 dd. Feb. 6th, 2017).
· Holding of National GMDSS certificate.
· Holding of ship handling simulator training certificate.
· Good command of English & MS office skills.
· Must pass pre-employment medical including D & A Test.
|Qualification Required / Minimum Requirement:|
· Minimum 5 years’ service on board oil tankers. not less than 3 years sea services with oil tankers, including 36 months sea service as Chief Officer served with oil tankers vessels.
· Minimum 24 months sea time as Master served on board ocean-going oil tankers.
|Minimum Sea Experience:|
|· Extensive experience of oil tankers operations in a senior seagoing capacity. Minimum 3 years’ experience in rank.|
· A good knowledge of the English language is required. Arabic fluency is preferred.
· Excellent computer proficiency.
|مع ضرورة إرفاق الأتي||· السيرة الذاتية .|
· الشهــــــادات .
· يخضع المتقدم لإمتحان المقابلة بمقر الشركة .
|تصنيف الوظيفة||ربان JD01|